– custom tier arrangement – tiers are placed horizontally from bottom to top (not like in the south-east vanilla -> north-west) so all spawns of players in the east have been removed and a pair is added to the south
– each tier is different, the first one has normal enemies, weak weapons and clothes with the fewest slots; the second has medium gear, predators and some new types of zombies; the third is characterized by good equipment, Dire Wolf’s and Kodiak Bears are hunting us there, also zombies that are more sensitive to the player(they are distinguished by glowing eyes) can be found there, on the fourth(irradiated) we will find the best military equipment.
– added two larger military bases and several military checkpoints (marked on the in-game map and on the maps next to tourist routes)
– about 5,000 new objects decorating the map have been added
– Radiation Zone(marked with radiation signs on map) – added contaminated zones in Tisy and Kamensk military bases. To enter such a zone and not to get sick, we need an appropriate full NBC suit, which can be found in firehouses, medical, police and military locations. The outfit includes: shoes, pants, gloves, jacket, hood and a gas mask(which needs filters). The outfit is sensitive to contamination higher than 50Sv, damage dealt by zombies, other players and other creatures that inhabit these zones. The Geiger counters, anti-radiation tablets and syringes will also help us in the trip to the zones. Parts of equipment exposed to radiation can also accumulate doses so watch out what You bring home. To get rid of the dose on equipment, you can use the decontamination shower located near military bases or use a rare spray. The compensation for the long search for an outfit and the hardships of survival is much better equipment hidden in crates marked with radiation sign on them(You can also find grenades there). Detailed description here.
– custom trail map and map item with new locations marked. In addition, each active clan, marking the role of the administrator on their clan channel, may ask to leave the message “Attention here is our clan hunting” on this map (of course, it is about the approximate location of areas of operation, not marking the base).