– custom tier arrangement - the tiers are now located horizontally from bottom to top (not like vanilla south-east--> north-west), therefore all spawns of players in the east have been removed, and a pair is added in the south so that the player does not acquire military equipment too quickly
- each tier means a different level of difficulty, the first one contains rarely placed food in houses (hunting / fishing recommended), farm animals, weak weapons and clothes with the least number of slots; on the second one there is medium equipment, only forest animals, predators and only what we hunt to eat; the third is characterized by good equipment (the best one is hidden in dynamic events scattered randomly across the tier), degenerated radiation abominations which hunts us, there is also no game suitable for consumption, on the fourth one we will find the best military equipment.
- added two larger military bases and several military checkpoints (marked on the in-game map and on the maps next to tourist routes)
– About 5000 new objects decorating the map have been added
– RadiationZone - Adds contaminated zones in the northern part of the map, stronger on military bases Tisy, Troytskoye and in one new base. In addition, random radiation can appear in tier 1 and 2 locations (less dangerous). To enter such a zone and not get sick we need a suitable NBC suit, which is difficult to find (2 sets per map). The outfit includes: shoes, pants, gloves, jacket, hood and gas mask. Each element of the outfit provides a different bonus to radiation resistance. The outfit does not get damage from radiation, but we must watch out for damage dealt by zombies, other players and other creatures that inhabits these zones. The Geiger counter and anti-radiation tablets will also help us in the trip to the zones, and the zones themselves can change their power and range every restart. Compensation for a long search of clothes and hardships of survival is much better equipment inside the zones. Detailed description.
– custom trail map with toxic zones and new locations marked. In addition, every active clan, marking the administrator roles on their clan channel, may ask to leave the message "Attention our claan is hunting here" on this map (of course, this is about the approximate locations of the areas of activity, not selecting the base).